Netanyahu, Iran and the 2012 Bulgaria bombing…

New York Times, July 18, 2012:

A tour bus carrying beachbound Israeli vacationers exploded in a fireball on Wednesday outside an airport in the Bulgarian city of Burgas, killing at least six people and wounding dozens more in what BulgariaIsrael and the United States called a terrorist bomb attack.

Israeli Foreign Ministry, July 18, 2012:

The Prime Minister [Benjamin Netanyahu] said: “All signs point towards Iran. …This is a global Iranian terror onslaught and Israel will react firmly to it.”

New York Times, July 19, 2012:

A senior Israeli official said on Thursday that the Burgas attack was part of an intensive wave of terrorist attacks around the world carried out by two different organizations, the Iranian Quds Force, an elite international operations unit within Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, as well as by Hezbollah.

Face the Nation, CBS, July 22, 2012:

BOB SCHIEFFER: Let’s talk about this attack in Bulgaria last week. How sure are you that Iran is behind this?  

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU: …And I give you a clear statement. We have unquestionable, fully substantiated intelligence that this was done by Hezbollah backed by Iran.

New Yorker, September 30, 2013:

They don’t always act together. After a Hezbollah operative attacked a tour bus filled with Israelis in Bulgaria, last July, American authorities learned that [Iran Qods Force commander Qassem] Suleimani had asked his subordinates, “Does anyone know about this?” No one did. “Hezbollah acted on its own in that one,” an American defense official told me.